It has been a while since I've updated so I thought it was time for another post. Right now I'm at the end of yet another semester. Looking back this semester has been great... meeting new people, ingaging lectures and discussions, and great profs. Next semester will be a little more challenging with my stats course (ick) and more upper level social work courses. Never the less I am still excited. I can't believe how fast time is going by these days. It feels like summer just finished a couple weeks ago. Now as I look outside my window there is a fresh coat of snow on the ground once again. Christmas is quickly approaching and I still have to get my Christmas cards done and finish our shopping. Hopefully next weekend, after my last exam, Ryan and I can finish our shopping.
I am so excited for our first Christmas together. We are going to spend Christmas day with at Ryan's mom's with her side of the family. Each year they open stockings in the morning, eat breakfast together, and then open the gifts. Later in the day we will head over to the farm and go snowmobiling and work on Christmas dinner. It's a small family but it's always fun. Besides Christmas day we will be running around to the different family member's houses and visiting with friends over the holidays. No plans yet for New Years Eve... hopefully something fun! Anywho, nothing really exciting. Hope all is well with everyone out there.
No comments:
Post a Comment