It has been forever since I have posted!
It seems like there is so much going on here these days. This past month has been one filled with trials and celebrations and just plan old being scared. I've sent in my application for the professional years of my program and I am so incredibly scared that I won't get in. I want this so incredibly bad but I am so worried that for some reason unknown that I won't be accepted to continue on in the program. So... please keep this in your prayers. I need all the prayers I can get. But school is still going good and strong. I'm loving the classes that I have because they just seem so interesting to me. Also, I am starting to get more involved in OASW (Ontario Association of Social Workers) this semester. I get to see all of the different aspects of social work and connect with different workers around Ontario, as well as other fellow students. It's pretty neat having the opportunity to get involved in this organization. On another note we're still doing the church hoping bit looking for a new church. It's been difficult finding a church that's right for us here. So... we're praying and being patient knowing that God will direct us to one soon. Other than that there's not too much else exciting going on these days. Talk to y'all later.
No comments:
Post a Comment